Healthy Eating Promotion Suggestions
Help us to encourage people to eat more healthfully by preparing recipes from Keep
the Beat Recipes. Try these
- Coordinate a recipe sampling or demonstration at your workplace, church, community
center, or in your home.
- Create a display table with Keep the Beat promotional signage and recipe cards for
your local library, hospital, senior center, business, high school, grocery store,
or health fair.
- Distribute co-branded recipe cards.
- Coordinate a raffle of Keep the Beat Recipes: Deliciously
Healthy Dinners or Keep the Beat Recipes: Deliciously Healthy Family
- Submit a Keep the Beat recipe to your local newspaper and promote your activities.
- Engage supermarket partners who can offer special pricing for Keep the Beat recipe
ingredients and include Keep the Beat cookbook information in weekly store circulars.
- Send us information on your Keep the Beat Healthy Eating event to consider posting on
the homepage calendar. For information on how to submit dates and
Event photos, contact the
NHLBI Health Information Center (HIC).
- Post the Keep the Beat recipes and photos on your Web site and/or in marketing materials.
See the Logo Usage Guidelines for how to credit the recipes
- Request printer's files of the cookbooks for printing locally. The files include a high definition PDF of the Keep the Beat
Recipes: Deliciously Healthy Dinners and Keep the Beat Recipes: Deliciously Healthy Family Meals cookbooks. Contact the
NHLBI Health Information Center (HIC) for more information.
Keep the Beat is a trademark of the U.S. Department of Health and
®We Can! Ways to Enhance Children's Activity & Nutrition, We Can!, and the We Can! logos are registered trademarks of the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS).