Healthy Eating Videos
Check back for new videos!
- Love eggrolls, but not the fat and oil? Don’t know how to roll them? Watch this video for a step-by-step guide on how to make this delicious, heart healthy dish. Older children can help make the filling and roll them.
- Do you have a pickier eater in your family? If so, try this yummy dish and get tips on how to serve it two-ways to please everyone in your family.
- Older children can make their own meal or snack, such as this simple Pita Pizza recipe.
- Watch how you can make a fun (and healthy) snack with your child.
- Quick cooking grains like Quinoa (pronounced KEEN-wah) are simple, nutritious, and delicious to make.
- Learn a simple and delicious way to add vegetables to your meal with Cinnamon Glazed Carrots.
- Watch Chef David Kamen promote Keep the Beat recipes to the public at the New York City Greenmarket in Union Square. The video shows the chef preparing two recipes, followed by sampling and enthusiastic feedback from Greenmarket visitors.
- Learn how to make Asian-Style Steamed Salmon using herbs and other seasonings and without adding extra fat and salt (sodium).
- This video demonstrates proper knife skills so you will be able to chop, dice, slice, and julienne foods easily.
Keep the Beat is a trademark of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
®We Can! Ways to Enhance Children's Activity & Nutrition, We Can!, and the We Can! logos are registered trademarks of the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS).